Client engagement and brand building has never needed more innovative thinking than today. All our tried and tested strategies are being questioned because client and staff behaviour has dramatically shifted.
“Corporate and personal brands are fast becoming intertwined and the need to build a professional personal brand is just as important as building the corporate brand. The opportunities to do this are within reach of everyone”.
Technology has come to the rescue with a host of solutions enabling a variety of digital client engagement strategies. Digital tools provide a direct link to client communication platforms and work-from-home has become a reality which is most probably going to see increased interest even after COVID-19 has passed.
In this webinar we will explore exciting ways to maximise client engagement and brand building in a new environment. This is your opportunity to engage with panellists who are highly experienced in their respective fields:
- Exciting Brand Building strategies in a fast changing world – Craig Page-Lee, Independent Brand, Marketing, Media and Advertising Consultant with global leadership experience, will share strategies to reach people and promote brands in a “distanced” world.
- Exciting new Client Engagement Innovations – Alan Burger, Co-Founder, Infoslips. Alan will explore the various ways to optimise every client engagement to strengthen relationship, up-sell, cross-sell and, most of all, keep clients engaged with your communications.
- Keeping clients engaged with your brand – Ayanda Seboni, Chief Marketing Officer, PPS. Ayanda will discuss how she sees the needs of clients and their brand engagement develop in an increasingly virtual world.
- Personal v Professional brand – Tony van Niekerk, Editor, COVER Publications Tony will share his experience in creating and maintaining strong brand across the African continent with strong relationships, while mixing his personal and professional brands, all in a virtual business world.
This highly interactive session will ensure you get the most out of your time spent with seasoned marketing and communication specialists.
Date: 23rd June 2020
Time: 14h00 (SAST)
Place: Wherever you are. (A conference link will be sent once you have registered)
Get ready for fresh new ideas and strategies to build your brand and engage with your clients.
A COVER/ Infoslips Webinar in association with The IIWC
Meet our panellists
Alan Burger, Co-Founder, Infoslips
Alan is a recovering serial entrepreneur. InfoSlips has satisfied his passion. The simple idea that the modern document is broken, set him on the path to change how we communicate—one document at a time.
Coming from a software development background, Alan started his career before Intel and Microsoft were known. Growing up with the birth of the personal computer and learning early through his career, if you build software, it will not sell itself, driving him into business development and management.
Over the last 35 years, Alan has started, grown, matured, and sold companies in the Human Resources, Document Management, Workflow, and Web tech industries. Alan exited each company on his path to InfoSlips as soon as they were established, and technology was mainstream. His career saw him taking on various roles, including Chief Technology Officer, Business Development Executive, Programme Manager, and Chief Executive Officer.
InfoSlips, although now well established with thousands of customers worldwide, continues to challenge Alan as it innovates and takes advantage of new technologies. His current focus is to leverage the successes in the USA and nurture the company and InfoSlips offering.
Craig Page-Lee, Independent Brand, Marketing, Media and Advertising Consultant
With 22 years of experience working on some of the world’s most recognised brands, and leading multidisciplinary teams across eight Pan-European and six Pan-African regions, Craig brings a diverse set of specialist skills and a truly integrated delivery capability to the communications industry. Craig has judged various industry awards programmes and was appointed Chairman, Financial Mail AdFocus Awards 2017.
Three consecutive leadership roles, spanning over ten years of Craig’s career were within three of the ‘Big Five’ global marketing and communications groups, namely; WPP: Brand Union – Johannesburg and London, Inter Public Group (IPG): FCB Johannesburg and Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN): Posterscope SSA.
Craig has spent the past four years working as an independent consultant, delivering across a broad range of projects, including guiding a customer experience start-up to launch, currently leading an independent creative agency through transformation and providing senior level training and development services to a leading advertising agency in South Africa.
Ayanda Seboni, Chief Marketing Officer, PPS
Ayanda is passionate about the role of insurance not only as a risk management tool but also its positive impact, particularly in proctecting some of societies most financially vulnerable communities. As a leader of people and a marketer she is experiencing first hand societal changes and how they impact workplaces.
“Being in marketing gives me a front row seat in observing and responding to the changing consumer and by extension the changes in workplaces, marketers have to be ahead of the curve as they need to understand, trends, behaviours and people in general.”
Ayanda completed her B Comm degree at the University of the Witwatersrand
specialising in Marketing, Risk & Insurance Management.
She and Ozzy have two children Tholwana and Atlegang; she also has a fur child called Gumball, who keeps her fit and active.
Tony van Niekerk, Editor, COVER Publications
24 Years Insurance and Investment experience as a Legal Advisor, Product Developer and Distribution Specialist. From runner to Executive Management. Broad knowledge and understanding of the dynamics, developments and topical issues of the South African and broader Sub Saharan Financial Services landscape. Have served on numerous industry bodies, representing companies and industries regarding various stakeholder issues.
- Insurance distribution models and strategies, from Bancassurance to direct, digital and face-to-face
- Technology, as related to distribution models in the insurance industry.
- Sharing knowledge and information about the South African and broader African Financial Services industry.
- Equipping and assisting businesses operating in this industry to understand their environment better
- Developing effective ways for industry players to reach their clients
- Insurance brand building and marketing
- Member of the judging panel for The African Insurance Awards. Annual awards for CEO of the Year, Innovation of the Year, Company of the Year. 2016/ 2017/ 2018
- Member of the judging panel for the Financial Planning Institute’s Financial Planner of the Year competition 2018