IRMSA is proud to announce the launch of the 2019 IRMSA Awards. Who will be the best in the risk management industry for 2019?
The Institute aims to acknowledge, encourage and celebrate excellence within the risk management industry.
At our Annual Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony, that will be taking place on 1 November 2019, we will recognise and reward Southern Africa’s top Risk Management professionals and orgranisations who have made a significant contribution as well as the best risk management initiatives within different industries.
Each year the review panel revises the criteria and processes, to ensure that the IRMSA Awards process is both relevant and user-friendly.
Click here to download a PDF of the nomination criteria.
We invite you to submit a nomination in one of the following categories:
- Risk Manager of the Year (all industries)
- Risk Specialist of the Year (all industries)
- Up and Coming Risk Manager of the Year (all industries)
- Risk Influencer of the year
- Africa Risk Management Award
- Industry Specific Risk Initiative Awards
The Industry categories:
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Communications and Technology
- Energy, Water and Utilities
- Engineering and Construction
- Financial Services
- Government and Public Services
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Mining and Quarrying
- Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas
- Professional Services, Training Providers, Consultants and Auditors
- Risk Management System Providers
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE:
Note: We suggest collecting all necessary information required prior to completing the online nomination.
2019 Risk Manager of the Year
2019 Risk Specialist of the Year
2019 Up and Coming Risk Manager of the Year
2019 Risk Influencer of the Year
2019 Africa Risk Management
2019 Industry Awards
Nominations close on Friday, 2 August 2019 “Deadline extended till 20 September”
Note: The nomination software remembers information submitted by a single device. Once the first page is completed the website will remember your information for you to access in the future from that same device.
You have to click (Next page) button before exiting as this saves the information submitted on that page.