Critical questions financial advisers should be asking investment managers, platforms, and other such providers.
The Financial Planning Summit team are pleased to announce that over 1200 financial advisers have already registered for the 2021 Financial Planning Summit that will be held virtually on 22 and 23 September 2021. The theme for this year’s conference is “Good financial advice is priceless”.
The conference is unique in so many ways, but more importantly it focuses on the BUSINESS of financial planning. The 2021 event will be no different and by registering, financial advisers will benefit as follows:
- Learn about the latest trends impacting financial advice from local and international speakers.
- Understand what questions financial advisers are asking product providers and how these are benefitting their clients.
- Learn how to leverage your busines to sell it.
- Learn about why mergers in financial adviser practices sometimes fail.
- Learn about the latest global trends in wealth management and how companies are innovating to keep ahead.
- Learn about how to use technology to manage your business effectively and how clients are embracing this.
The panel discussion about “The critical questions that financial advisers should be asking investment managers, platforms and other such product providers” should be illuminating. Kathryn van Dongen (PortfolioMetrix), Mickey Gambale (INN8) and Ray Mhere (Momentum) will all be debating this subject and sharing their respective insights.
Registration for the conference is only R500.00 (excluding VAT) / R575.00 (including VAT). You will be able to view the content live or on-demand up until 30 September 2021. CPD points will be allocated for the content that you view and each sessions point allocation is subject to the approval of The Financial Planning Institute.
To view the agenda and register, click on the Register online link below.
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact the summit team via email at email@example.com or call us on 087 898 5490.