OESAI is delighted to invite you to the OESAI 2021 REGULATORS AND CEOS HYBRID FORUM.
The Forum theme is: Creating Win-Win Regulations for Stakeholder sustainability in a Dynamic Environment”
This high profile event is being hosted to bring together Insurance Regulators and Reinsurance and Insurance CEOs/ MDs from cross the Region to discuss pertinent issues that are affecting the industry at this time.
Date: 24th and 25th June 2021
Location: Victoria falls Safari Lodge
In the registration link below, kindly make your booking and indicate whether you are attending the Forum Physically or Virtually. Those who are attending the physical event will receive a document with accommodation , flight and COVID 19 protocol details as well as VISA information. This document should be completed and sent back to us.
- Members physical attendance: USD 250
- Members virtual attendance: USD 150
- Non-members physical attendance: USD 300
- Non-members virtual attendance: USD 200
key topics for discussion include:
- Update and Impact of Regulations on Emerging Catastrophes and Terrorism.
- Financial inclusion of non-standard workers and Protecting policy holders in .
- Regulating IFRS17 Implementation and Sustainability reporting: Compliance and challenges. .
- Risk-Based Supervision, tools and concepts, goals, challenges, and factors central to its success for Regulators and Insurers..
- Client Data protection, Cyber resilience and cyber security .
- Life Re/Insurance Underwriting & Product Development Regulatory response to Covid 19 and implications of COVID-19 Vaccination on the sector
- Pension Fund Governance: Challenges and Potential Solutions for Supervisors and Insurers
Hosted By: Patty Karuaihe-Martin, OESAI Board Chair & MD NamibRe, Namibia
Co-Hosted by: Dr Grace Muradzikwa, Commissioner IPEC, Zimbabwe
- Francis Nzwili, MD Continental Re, Botswana
- Dr Mussa C. Juma, Commissioner TIRA, Tanzania
- Jeremy Gray, Resilience Team Lead, Cenfri
- Workmore Chimweta, MD Zimnat Life, Zimbabwe
- Godfrey Kiptum, CEO IRA, Kenya
- Isaac Zinhanga, Acting MD FMRE, Zimbabwe
- Alhaj Kaddunabbi Lubega, CEO IRA, Uganda
- Grace Lesenda Mohamed, GM-Insurance & Medical Aid Fund Namfisa, Namibia
- Zelina Francis, Business Development Director Zimselector, Zimbabwe
- Shingie Maramba, Director Wealth & Insurance Solution Equisoft, SA
- Tresford Chiyavula, Deputy Registrar-pensions supervision Pensions and Insurance Authority, Zambia
The Forum is targeted at Insurance Regulators and managers, Insurance CEOs and , regional organizations such as COMESA, Africa Development Bank, the UNDP, IMF, World Bank, Ministries of finance.