By: PSG Insure
PSG Insure is proud to be recognised as the Santam National Broker of the Year for performance excellence in commercial lines, personal lines, specialist business and portfolio administration. In total, PSG Insure took four of five awards on offer this year – a clear indicator of the business’s strength.
Several offices were also recognised individually
In addition to the recognition PSG Insure received at the national level, Santam also awarded a number of PSG offices in the regions where they operate:
- Cape Town South Region – Agri Diamond winner – PSG Insure Plattekloof (Bertus Oosthuizen)
- North West Region – Silver award winner – PSG Insure Klerksdorp (Julius Labuschagne)
- Limpopo Region – Gold award winner – PSG Insure Louis Trichardt (Danie Cronje)
- Tygerberg and West Coast, Vredendal Region – Bronze award winner – PSG Insure Springbok (Anerine Van Niekerk, Deborah Rheeder and Pieter Buys)
- East Coast Region – Gold award winner – PSG Insure East London (Morgan Johnson)
- Eastern and Southern Cape:
- Agri Diamond Winner – PSG Insure Jeffreys Bay (Luzanne Wait)
- Graaff Reinett Region – Gold award winner – PSG Insure Cradock – Louisa Pretorius
- Uitenhage Region – Bronze award winner – PSG Wealth Uitenhage – Charles Meyer
- Hermanus Region – Silver award winner – PSG Insure Bredasdorp – Marius Swart
The awards were announced by Santam on 17 July, and were based on year-on-year performance and profitable growth. PSG Insure competed against all top national brokers and other insurance administration platforms.
“This is an outstanding achievement and speaks to commitment to excellence of the PSG Insure division,” says Rikus Visser, CEO of PSG Insure. “Santam is the biggest intermediated insurer and it is an honour to be nominated in so many categories.”
PSG Insure continues to focus on growing its business, with a particular emphasis on its commercial lines book. PSG Insure is a subsidiary of PSG Konsult, along with PSG Wealth and PSG Asset Management.