Never has there been a better time for the short term insurance broker to prove his/her value as an advisor and champion of those seeking protection from the multitude of complex risks we face in our personal and business lives.
This COVER webinar in collaboration with Renasa and the FIA, unpacks the importance of advice in the short-term insurance environment and therefore the role of the broker. We Explored issues such as increased uncertainty in personal and business life, the variety of products and personalisation opportunities and the complicated nature of risks (BI, Cyber, Liability etc.) We also touch on how brokers should position themselves to take advantage of opportunities looking at insurer support, product knowledge, technology aspects etc.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, CEO, Renasa
- Brian Martin, Executive Director, Renasa
- Peter Olyott, President, FIA
- Brian van Flyman, Founder and CEO, van Flymen & Associates
- Clifford Garrun, Group CEO, Garrun group