The 2022 African Insurance Exchange is set to take place on 25 and 26 July at Sun City, with a live-stream option available for those who can’t make it to the live event.
Here’s the full list of topics that will be dealt with:
Topic Category : Change/Disruption
- The future of insurance
- The successful intermediary of tomorrow
- Health is an economic issue
- The future of underwriting
Topic Category: Technology/Data
- Optimise the use of data
- Cyber risk management
Topic Category: Regulatory
- Impact of COVID-19 from a regulatory perspective
Topic Category : Socio-Economic/Changing Risks
- Climate change is a reality
- A different roadmap for growth
- Erosion of social cohesion
Topic Category: Human Capital
- The world of work is changing fast … readiness for the next pandemic
The 2022 African Insurance Exchange is open to all members of the insurance industry and provides an opportunity for junior to director level insurance professionals to attend this CPD-accredited event. Keep a lookout for further communication as we unpack the topics and reveal the speakers/panellists.
See you at AIE 2021!