A vacancy has arisen for a Contact Centre Consultant at our Contact Centre in Cape Town. The candidate should be of a strong personality with a passion for client services, problem solving, excel in attention to detail, and aim to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player who can operate well under pressure, whilst providing guidance and assistance to the team and support to their supervisor as and when required.
- Minimum Matric
- Minimum of 2 years contact centre experience (customer satisfaction surveys would beadvantageous)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent isiZulu and/or Xhosa and/or Sotho
- Have a good level of experience in a target driven environment
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Have general Motor Industry knowledge (advantageous)
- Possess good business etiquette when interacting with clients
- Strong communication-, conflict handling – negotiation-; and time and desk management – skills.
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting outbound Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Maintaining STRICT agreed Service Level Agreements
- Processing queries, compliments, complaints, changes etc in line with the business processes.
- Adhering to best operating practices within the Contact Centre environment and achieving targets.
- Liaison with business partners on various levels
- Provide clients with factual information and always be open and honest
- Client service: having a proactive approach and successfully handling and resolving of queries orcomplaints
Should you be interested, and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV with supporting documents to Marius Marais at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being “Scottfin Contact Centre Consultant” by no later than close of business 18 February 2022. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
External applications/CV’s are invited, should a suitable candidate not be found from within the Company. Late applications will not be accepted.
The privacy of your personal information
By applying for this vacancy, you give Scottfin Insurance Brokers and the Halfway Human Resources Division, your permission to process and share the information you provide for the purposes of securing and further facilitating your employment or prospective employment with Scottfin Insurance Brokers.
You are welcome to request access to any of your personal information that we hold. You also have a right at any time to object to the processing and sharing of your personal information.
**Please note that the Company will not entertain relocation costs**