By: Turnkey Africa
Award Recognizes Turnkey Africa Ltd for being Pioneers in Providing Enterprise Cloud Platforms to the Insurance Sector in Kenya and East Africa.
Turnkey Africa Ltd, a leading Pan-African software solutions provider to the African Insurance and banking industry has been named the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Partner of the Year – Kenya and East Africa. The award presented at this year’s Oracle Partner Award Ceremony, recognized Turnkey Africa for successfully enabling its clients including a leading global insurer on their Cloud journey.
“Through our flagship solution – TurnQuest Insurance Suite – Turnkey is enabling its clients’ digital transformation utilizing Oracle’s core technologies.” said Shikoli Makatiani, Turnkey’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO), “TurnQuest offers a quick and painless path to digital insurance; enhancing channels and customer engagement, reducing quote to bind time, improving KYC, providing a single platform for entire operations and reducing the solution footprint.”
“We believe technology will transform insurance, and we are at the forefront of that change across Africa,” said Kizito Makatiani, Turnkey’s CEO, “This award is a testament to Turnkey Africa’s dedication to building and delivering connected technologies that help the best run insurers adapt, evolve and win, and becoming a partner of choice to the insurance industry.”
The Partner of the Year awards are part of the Oracle Excellence Awards, which recognizes the Oracle partners’ commitment to delivering innovative solutions and business achievements. Turnkey Africa, which has been an Oracle partner for the over 20 years, has put a great amount of work and effort in building best-in-class solutions to enable clients realize benefits and efficiencies.
Turnkey Africa Oracle Award Photograph: From Left to Right
1. Orla Ni Chorcora, VP, A&C Leader for Technology & Cloud Systems, South Europe; ECEMEA, Oracle
2. Shiyayo Catherine, Marketing Lead, Turnkey Africa Ltd
3. Shikoli Makatiani, CTO/COO, Turnkey Africa Ltd
4. Grace Kabugua, Consultant, Africa A&C, Technology & Cloud Systems, Oracle
5. Kizito Makatiani, CEO Turnkey Africa Ltd
6. Patrick Mungai, Engineer, Turnkey Africa Ltd
7. Christopher Waweru, Sales Lead, Turnkey Africa Ltd
8. Weyinmi Egbe, A&C Leader Africa, Oracle
9. Samuel Balusi, Regional Alliance & Channel Sales Manager – NIKEZA
10. David Bunei, Country Leader – Kenya & Sales Director – Cloud Platform, Oracle