Join the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI) for an online workshop addressing Estate and Trust Planning.
In the Estate and Trust Planning workshop, we will address various considerations when addressing Estate and Trust Planning with your clients.
This will be followed by a panel discussion which will further delve into the practicalities of the administration of an estate and trust.
The session will end with the unpacking of a disciplinary action where conflict of interest is discussed.
Date: 15 September 2021
Time: 09h00 – 13h15
CPD: 2.5 Technical and 1 Ethics Verifiable hours
Estate and Trust Workshop Topics
- Back to Basics: Estate and Trusts
- Panel discussion: Estates and trusts
- Learnings in a disciplinary case
Cost: FPI Member: R500.00 | Non-Member: R750.00
- Phia van der Spuy, Co-founder of Trusteeze®
- Renate Jute, CFP® founder of Noble Prosperity
- Nici Macdonald, CFP® FPSA®, Head of Certification at the Financial Planning Institute
- John Potgieter, CFP®, Senior Legal Consultant at Sanlam
- Natasja Hart, CFP®, GCI Wealth
- Kobus Oostuizen, CFP®, Manager – Legal & Governance at the FPI