The Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI) will be hosting a Live Online Retirement and Investment Workshop.
Join the FPI as we will be addressing planning for retirement during a pandemic. We will be joined by National Treasury in a discussion on recent legislation. An Economic update will be among the subjects of discussion.
We delve into risk profiling as a suitable component of sustainability as we close off the event with a panel discussion made up of industry experts.
The Online workshop will address the following topics:
- Retirement Planning in a Pandemic by Wouter Fourie, CFP® and Bruce Cameron
- Economic Update by Dawie Roodt
- Retirement Reform by Basil Maseko from National Treasury
- The Role of Financial Planners as Money Doctors by Dr Prince Sarpong, CFP®
- Risk Profiling as a component of Sustainability, panel discussion with:
- Lelane Bezuidenhout, CFP®
- David Kop, CFP®
- Anton Swanepoel, CFP®
- Solani Baloyi, CFP®
Date: 05th August 2021
Time: 08h45 – 16h00
CPD: 5.5 Verifiable Technical CPD Hours
Link: The workshop link will be shared upon payment confirmation
Cost – FPI Member: R500.00
Cost – Non-Member: R750.00