The great Nelson Mandela said “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”.
On Friday 28th May 2021, the Insurance Institute of KwaZulu-Natal had the privilege to recognise and honour the Top Achievers for 2020 at an awards ceremony held at Coastlands Umhlanga.
The 16 award recipients were recognised as having achieved the top distinction in KZN for the relevant subject. These are related to formal insurance qualifications currently offered through Milpark and UNISA.
As the IIKZN, we are so honoured to be able to recognise these achievements and celebrate together as an industry.
Congratulations again to the award recipients, you are exceptional and you have so much to be proud of!
The award winners for 2020 (2019 completion) are as follows:
- Audrey Austin from Smythe Brokers
- Michelle Jooste from H & L Santam
- Rika Jacobs from Scottfin
- Lara Chanelle Hartshorne from Hypersure Insurance Brokers
- Lizell Heeralall from Aon South Africa
- Melissa Johnson from Old Mutual Insure
- Samantha Gauripersadh from Aon South Africa
- Mari Kahal Maharaj from Insure-Rite Brokers
- Tafadzwa “Taffy” Chikanya from H & L Santam
- Stefanie De Beer from Bay Union Insurance Brokers
It is only through the generous sponsorship of our industry partners, that we are able to acknowledge and reward the incredible achievements of our members.
Thank you again to our amazing and supportive sponsors for their generosity and support that made this evening possible.